1. Complete this entire form.
2. A $15.00 application fee is due when you submit this form.
*How and when did you come to know Jesus Christ personally?:
*What is your church background?:
*Have you ever led anyone to Christ?:
*Are you willing to be trained to share the gospel with others?:
*Do you agree with and support the strategy of ministry that is used on your campus?:
If you attend school on a campus where there are not CO staff, please explain how you found out about SLP and list two references.:
*What is your understanding of baptism of the Spirit and the Spirit-controlled life?:
*What do you believe is the purpose of the Summer Leadership Project?:
*List your specific reasons for believing that God is leading you to become a part of the Summer Leadership Project this year::
*If you were asked to do something by the project director that you did not want to do, how would you respond?:
*Please describe your relationship with your parents. Have you discussed your desire to be a part of the Leadership Project with your parents? If so, what was their response? :
Answering yes to any of the following questions does not prevent you from participating in the Summer Leadership Project. It serves the SLP director in determining the best environment for your personal growth and health.:
*Because you will be living with 3-4 people of the same gender, have you ever dealt with Same Sex Attraction? Please explain if you feel it is necessary.:
*Have you ever received psychological treatment and/or counseling?:
*If so, was the counseling pertaining to abuse? Please explain if you feel it is necessary.:
Please explain if you feel it is necessary.:
*Do you have any medical/physical condition that you are currently being treated for?:
By submitting this form, I agree that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that in the event the above information should be found to be untrue, it could result in forfeiting the opportunity to be a part of the Summer Leadership Project.:
1. Your parents will receive information concerning the Summer Leadership Project after your application has been processed.
2. No applications will be taken after April 10th, 2018.
3. All those who are accepted for the Summer Leadership Project will be notified by April 24th, 2018.
4. Upon committing to the Summer Leadership Project, students will be asked to pay a $300 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is tax-deductible, and counts toward the overall cost of the Summer Leadership Project.
5. All commitment forms & deposits must be turned in by May 1st, 2018.